The new series of Celebrity Big Brother

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've seen about half an hour of this series.

FWIW from my limited encounters with Ms Kensit she seems really nice and DTE.

No idea why she's doing CBB, unless she wants more people to know she's really nice and DTE, but she doesn't have a bad rep. anyway, does she? Maybe her character on Emmerdale is nasty, I don't know, I've never watched it.

Patsy FTW.

Comment

I like her too. I'd guess she's doing it because she just wants a nice little cheque.

I wouldn't oppose Perez with the rest of the housemates as steveeeeeeee does, he's just the chief arsehole, no more no less.

Comment

MsD wrote: I've seen about half an hour of this series.

FWIW from my limited encounters with Ms Kensit she seems really nice and DTE.

No idea why she's doing CBB, unless she wants more people to know she's really nice and DTE, but she doesn't have a bad rep. anyway, does she? Maybe her character on Emmerdale is nasty, I don't know, I've never watched it.

Patsy FTW.
        Distance to empty?
        Dithioerythritol?
        Direct to edit?
        DTE80, the Microsoft Development Environment 8.0 Extensibility namespace?
        DTE Energy, a Detroit, Michigan-based utility?
        Desktop engineering?
        Desktop Engineering Ltd, a UK-based company involved in engineering software?
        Dora the Explorer?
        Dual-Tile encoding?

Comment

Down to Earth, sweetie.

Comment

DA, you may have enjoyed tonight where the task was not to laugh at Chegger's jokes.

Alicia was class about a week ago, when she said to Katie Hopkins that although she was meant to be an educated person and have business acumen, she made her money from being horrible about people which was beneath her. Hopkins was clamped.

Comment

Reality showa have thrown shedloads of offers at Patsy Kensit down the years because she "must have a story to tell" because she's been married to a couple of famous men. She's dull to watch, but does seem to be one of the nicer people in there.

steveeeeeeeee wrote: Sadly, Alicia is evicted from the house. I'd warmed to her and unlike many house mates, it genuinely seemed like an enriching experience for her. The little-brother show phoned her teenage daughter, who was articulate and sounded intelligent, which basically sh*ts over Hopkins hideous theory that less intelligent people will breed f*ckwits.
              I think Alicia isn't so much thick, as dyslexic. I think Hatie Hopkins reactions shows that she's thick, rather than dyslexic.

Perez remains in the house, and even my mum recognises "I like him now". He's getting the measure of Katie Hopkins by pulling funny faces and acting camp to wind her up. Hopkins is going to lose it eventually, no doubt her crew (Cami-li, George Best's son and the LGBTG woman, who appears possibly B but not LGTG) will turn on her because they're morally void, talentless media whores and will jump ship in a second once they realise their tenuous association to fame could be under threat by association.
              I think the Michelle Visage is fantastically patronising with her claims that she represents the LGBT community. She comes across as the sort of person for whom the "LGBT community" is more akin to a group of people who are overtly camp, rather than people who are actually LGBT (hence her comments that Perez Hilton does not represent the LGBT community).

Comment

At the end of the day, Perez Hilton is going to be off to the US and we are going to still be stuck with Katie fucking Hopkins.

Comment

Weird Lookalike corner: Hatie Kopkins and Natalie Bennett of the Green Party.

Comment

Bored of Education wrote: At the end of the day, Perez Hilton is going to be off to the US and we are going to still be stuck with Katie fucking Hopkins.
                    My hope is that this program could expose her evil hatred and prejudice and banish her from the public eye for eternity, but I wouldn't bet on it. When she was voted most entertaining house-mate, it really went to her head and she started being even more annoying than normal. Sadly, it seemed to work as Perez started to clearly lose his cool, calling Camili a "bitch".

Comment

Working...
                    X