Unfashionable/Uncool actors you like

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Watched Independence Day last night. Overlong and pretty average (and the special fx haven't really made the jump into HD either).

but it did remind me that Jeff Goldblum and Randy Quaid would be my nominations.

Comment

Green Calx wrote: I just googled that, thinking Stumpy was taking the piss. Unbelievably, it's true.
      I just googled it too, but only got as far as finding out that he (Dyer, not Pinter) once tweeted "Can't believe it's been nearly 11 years since them slags smashed into the twin towers it still freaks my nut out to this day."

This has tickled me a frankly undue amount.

Comment

Any excuse.

Comment

Bad luck any Gary Oldman appreciators - he's a self-confessed "Top Gear Twat", so seriously uncool to the max.

As am I predictably, so I can still find him "cool". Which I do, a bit. From his Top Gear appearances, and general body of work.

Comment

I'd mention Mark Wahlberg too, if only for Date Night, which is hilarious.

His brother Donny was great in Boomtown when that was still going.

Comment

Chopper wrote: Bad luck any Gary Oldman appreciators - he's a self-confessed "Top Gear Twat", so seriously uncool to the max.

As am I predictably, so I can still find him "cool". Which I do, a bit. From his Top Gear appearances, and general body of work.
              So if he's not cool he fulfils the remit of the thread title, yes?

Comment

Danny Dyer's character on Eastenders had a right old Christmas, and has gone away to sort his nut out.

On Christmas Day he found out his brother/nephew had raped his missus ("tell me exactly what he did, coz it can't be worse than what's going on in my nut") and his sister was his mum, so he did what any self-respecting East End landlord would do and smashed the rapist over the Christmas dinner table, smashed up the Vic and chucked all the punters out.

I luv im, I do.

Comment

Working...
                X