Why I love Jonah Hill.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why I love Jonah Hill.

Because, I was just watching some basketball on, wherever, and saw an advert for a movie (22 Jump Street) that I will never watch, but even if I do, I instinctively know I will like it.

He knows his limitations. He was un-fucking-believeably good in 'Moneyball', and to a lesser extent 'This Is The End', and I saw him in his younger days, with his schtick, and his tub of lard, look at me, belly laughs (as opposed to 'belly laughs'), and every time I see him, I know the thing I am about to watch is going to:

a) make me laugh, or
    b) make me smile, or
    c) make me HURL.

I like him very much.

Good that he can write, and good that he is marrying Julie Andrews.

Why I love Jonah Hill.

I recommend 21 Jump Street. We laughed out loud.

Comment

Why I love Jonah Hill.

Match of the Day has lacked gravitas since he left the chair, ballboys have become increasingly sloppy in their work.

Comment

Why I love Jonah Hill.

Vicarious Thrillseeker wrote: I recommend 21 Jump Street. We laughed out loud.
        What this person said...it was my favourite comedy of 2012. It's really worth catching, AA.

Comment

Why I love Jonah Hill.

As António Araújo intimates, he was very funny on Graham Norton's show.

Comment

Why I love Jonah Hill.

"Because, I was just watching some basketball on, wherever, and saw an advert for a movie (22 Jump Street) that I will never watch, but even if I do, I instinctively know I will like it."

Why won't you watch it?

I agree with your point, though. He's fantastic. Moneyball and Wolf on Wall Street let him show his chops too. From the Graham Norton interview he seems naturally and generously funny, that latter of which is pretty rare.

Comment

Why I love Jonah Hill.

Vicarious Thrillseeker wrote: I recommend 21 Jump Street. We laughed out loud.
              The "embrace your stereotype" speech by the police chief was great.

Comment

Why I love Jonah Hill.

I think I saw parts of '21'. Lieutenant-cop guy was funny from the off (Ice-T/Cube?), but I sort of really dislike the guy who isn't Jonah Hill. (Carol Channing?)

I have yet to watch 'Wolf on Wall Street', but am looking forward to it.

Comment

Why I love Jonah Hill.

G-man: you saw that? I lasted 20 minutes, waiting for Julie Andrews to STFU, but it didn't happen. Jonah Hill dealt with it superbly.

Comment

Why I love Jonah Hill.

I love Superbad. Will watch it anytime I come across it on TV, even in an edited state. He also had a really funny scene in The 40 Year Old Virgin, and some great lines in Knocked Up.

Comment

Why I love Jonah Hill.

Is 'Superbad' the one where they try to buy beer?

I think I have realised what I like so much about Jonah Hill: He is me. The Eternal Sidekick.

I can do everything well, but I will never be a star. There is always someone slightly ... moreso.

And, I love myself because I know this.

Touch me, I'm gorgeous x

Seriously, he is the type of actor (writing is different), who makes everyone else look good, TOO. OK, maybe not Seth Rogen, but that is a different ballpark.

I love Seth Rogen too, but he doesn't deserve his own thread.

Comment

Why I love Jonah Hill.

António Araújo wrote: G-man: you saw that? I lasted 20 minutes, waiting for Julie Andrews to STFU, but it didn't happen. Jonah Hill dealt with it superbly.
                        I wanted to hear more from Julie Andrews.

Comment

Why I love Jonah Hill.

She played London last week. (Yeah I thought so, too. I just hope she came out. Unlikely. I wanted here to be a lovely old witch, but instead she was a stupid old queen. )

Comment

Why I love Jonah Hill.

I just hope she came out.
                            Yeah, I've heard those rumours, too.

Comment

Why I love Jonah Hill.

Johan Hill's pitch perfect apology for using homophobic word.

Comment

Why I love Jonah Hill.

why?

Comment

Why I love Jonah Hill.

Is Louis CK not enough anymore?

What about the soon to be prez of the UN? FUCK OFF.

Faggots.

Comment

Why I love Jonah Hill.

Christ, he really got scared. I... dont know what to feel.

Yeah. Louis CK. (thanks G, as always.)

Comment

Why I love Jonah Hill.

Buttfuck me sideways.

Stupid nigger.

Comment

Why I love Jonah Hill.

I am sitting in a dingy room in wheresover, recovering, badly, from whatsoever, and not feeling the love, that he needs to overplay for his next movie.

Sorry about the 'buttfuck me sideways' thing.

Never sorry about saying the word 'stupid'.

And whilst, the thing about Jonah Hill might go on, me and mine will continue to be fucking idiots, in idiom, for always.

What happens, when you are a white guy, being beaten by a non-white guy? The one tool in your box is not racism? No. It isn't. It is a fucking tool. You slag him off for being a twisted cunt.

Then you use the tool you have: agreeing.

Oh wait, what is UKIP? My soon to be ex partner, is Epyptian. Previous, was Algerian. All of these are British. One thing they have in common is, NOT Rumanian.

I move to Taiwan, on the 13th June.

Go fu, yo sel

Comment

Working...
                                        X