So, BBC Three

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So, BBC Three

That's nothing - I've had two siblings appear on those Traffic Cops-style shows they repeat ad nauseum on Pick.

Gangster Octopus wrote: Is it? Where am I going to get my late night cartoon thrills now?
    Family Guy's gone to ITV2 and American Dad is on FOX UK.

Comment

So, BBC Three

Trois Fois Un Rouge wrote: American Dad is on FOX UK.
      Therefore it has become invisible...

Comment

So, BBC Three

TacTicToenaldo wrote: Used to watch it for the cartoons at night, though I watch that elsewhere now. I'm sure family guy and american dad could be rescheduled onto BBC 2 and it's evening schedule, as I've noticed they rarely show content overnight, preferring to preview up and coming shows.

I shall not weep too much at the demise of a channel that spawned two pints of lager and a packet of crisps, and those investigative documentaries that involve a young lady traveling to some holiday destination whilst pretty much repeatedly saying inciteful things such as: 'the bad drug that young people are taking is bad', 'bad things are bad, and good things are good'.

I've read that there are plans to keep it alive, albeit as an online service to be accessed through iplayer.
        Im not sure if this poster actually meant "insightful"....but as a typo/fruedian slip this is a classic...

inciteful indeed

Comment

So, BBC Three

Gangster Octopus wrote:
          Originally posted by Trois Fois Un Rouge
          American Dad is on FOX UK.
          Therefore it has become invisible...
          Kudos sir, kudos. I would doff my cap... if I had one.

There's always those "watch cartoons online" sites that I'm not entirely sure I can mention by name though. Legally dodgy but at least you don't feel unclean.

Comment

So, BBC Three

Gangster Octopus wrote: Is it? Where am I going to get my late night cartoon thrills now?
            I may be late on this, but ITV2 has Family Guy on now.

Comment

Working...
            X