Inside No.9

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Inside No.9

Not a fan of 'League Of Gentlemen' at all but this was very good. Very 'Tales of the Unexpected'

Inside No.9

I recorded this to watch but I'm astonished that anyone cannot be a fan of The League of Gentlemen?

Comment

Inside No.9

I am not a fan of grotesque.

Comment

Inside No.9

Yes it was good if not spectacular. 30 minutes goes very quickly. Good ensemble cast.

Overall, it was probably too comedic for the tension in the pay-off to work with greater dramatic effect.

I'll be tuning in next week.

Comment

Inside No.9

I thought that the comedy was replaced by tension gradually enough for the ending not to jar. There was an element of "where the fuck did that come from?" still which I thought was pleasing.

Comment

Inside No.9

Very good again. What's nice is that they are obviously going for something different in tone as well as plot and characters.

Comment

Inside No.9

The link is blocked at work, so I am going to continue to delude myself that they've remade Innerspace, staring the gigantic internal organs of Alan Shearer.

Comment

Inside No.9

You are going to have to warn about your spoiler alerts otherwise people are going to get upset

Comment

Inside No.9

Caught this as I was flicking through the channels.

Funniest new thing I've seen on tv for ages.

Comment

Inside No.9

Excellent again. Back to the "Tales of the Unexpected/Nighty Night" vibe after last week's "Sopranos does 'The Plank'"

Comment

Inside No.9

Fucking hell, what was that?!

Comment

Inside No.9

That was the darkest and creepiest one of the six by a country mile.

Comment

Inside No.9

These are so good. Seriously, when did you last see anything so tight on TV, in any format?

Comment

Inside No.9

The second series is back on, by the way. It will all be on catch-up, I am sure. The first was a bit light entertainment farce, not least because it had a fair few comedy actors and Jack Whitehall. Good though.

However, the second one was much darker, much tighter and kept me thinking over it days after seeing it.

Comment

Working...
                            X