Bale bailed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bale bailed

Wait. They're making another Terminator film? For the love of God, why? Wasn't the last one bad enough?

Comment

Bale bailed

According to the most recent interview I saw with Bale, this one is going to "ignore" Terminator 3.

Actually, that's not precisely what he said. He was contrasting the job of reinvigorating Batman in film to that of the Terminator franchise. He said, "Well, with Batman, with all due respects to those other films, we were ignoring them, so I had a blank slate. But with Terminator, we're going to continue the other films, or at least the first two."

********spoiler*******
      My understanding is that he plays the adult John Connor in the future. Either the world has blown up by then or it hasn't so I don't think they can be too ambiguous about whether or not they're ignoring #3.

There's also a tv show now called "The Sarah Connor" chronicles about her and her son John on the run in the present day, which might feed the story instead. Sarah Connor is played by the Scottish woman who was in 300. There's a friendly robot-from-the-future played by the actress who played the super-gifted girl in Firefly/Serenity.

Comment

Bale bailed

I know. I posted about it a couple of weeks ago.

Comment

Bale bailed

Then why did you ask?

Oh.

Comment

Bale bailed

Reed,rhetorical.Rhetorical,Reed.

Comment

Bale bailed

to clear up bales background, he was born in withybush hospital haverforwest. a place i spent quite a bit of time as my nan died there there 3 years ago

he sadly claims to be from neither pembrokershie (where haverfordwest is) or indeed wales

he follows england in sports, his family moved about a lot as alluded to

he likes the manics mind. this interview from a few years ago is quite good

sucking corporate cock indeed

Comment

Bale bailed

may answer a few questions

what happened to his accent?

sounds like de niro in 'once upon a time in america' not a bad thing of course

Comment

Working...
                X