Lie To Me. Redux.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lie To Me. Redux.

"Please restrict your searches to less ..." whatever.

My favourite TV show (other than The Newsroom, West Wing, original Poldark. Hah, you weren't expecting THAT were you?)

So, now that Gary Oldman has an Oscar, years back, keep up, we, yes we, need Tim Roth to have an Oscar. Because, and this sucks, only one of Rosencrantz and Gildenstern (sic) are Oscar ... oh who gives a fuck.

Pulp Fiction? Nah. Scenery chewing, fabulousness, but at least he kept that mental actor, opposite, in check, and that was the point. He does "gun, literally pointed at my head, and proclaiming innocence" like no-one else. He's done it before.

I don't give a fuck about whether he is in a movie. Give him the Oscar. He can slap the fuck out of Gary Oldman, with it. I'd pay to see that.

Can't remember what my point was.

Oh, YEAH! Michael B Jordan. 2 episodes, stole the fucking show, because he was the only one not acting. I posit, that he might be the best actor, ever, and Chadman can do one. He's fucking scarily good. The "Childish Gambino" guy is well close. Back to Tim...

Yeah, 'Reservoir Dogs'? Why the fuck was he not even nominated?

Tim Roth fan? Absolutely.

Will he play 'Rincewind' in the live version of (whatever the fuck they are calling it now) 'Discworld? I'm in. He needs a big straggly beard for an Oscar. Ask Ian. And look where that got her. Big cock, no nose, big stick, but short on the Maggie Smith impressions.

Working...
X