Hannibal - TV

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hannibal - TV

Tell me nothing, thanks. And isn't it Lecter? Or Lecktor? NEVER Lector.

Comment

Hannibal - TV

I know one thing: If this ends up as a one-series wonder, I am going to wait a year or so, then watch the whole thing, and get really fat eating popcorn (or in my case chips and dip), and then look back on this thread, and go 'Euuuwwyyyeah, that was right'

(Those recipe cards still stick in my brain. That is just NASTY.)

Comment

Hannibal - TV

I think it ended up being too popular to be a one-series wonder...but I know crazy stuff has happened before with seemingly popular shows.

Comment

Hannibal - TV

**************spoilers***************

Will is now in full-on sweaty-break-down mode. Water features heavily, too (lovely Dali-esqe melting clock, as well; the second time a clock has been used to show his mental state).

Anyway, I owe Eddie Izzard an apology (he just won't take my calls), as he was far better in last night's episode. The live surgery scenes were a bit much, though.

Gillian Anderson also made her Snow Queen-like return (white(ish) hair and all). Alas, Sky saw fit to show a split-screen trailer for Ray Donovan during the last 30 seconds of the episode, so I've no idea how their encounter/session ended.

Note: the previous episode's totem-pole of cadavers, while visually arresting, was stretching the bounds of reality a bit. I mean, I've tried to put a shed up on my own before, and the fuqer kept falling down; how on earth does one person erect a 15-foot, ten-carcass monument to the macabre? Maybe he had help...

Comment

Working...
          X