The moment when you realise actors remind you of your children

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The moment when you realise actors remind you of your children

I've always loved Sophie Turner, in an "oh wow she's achingly beautiful" kind of way. Even in the pretty shite 'X-Men: Apocalypse' that I'm watching now on Film 4. But I've realised it's not because I'm perving about her, like I would have done twenty years ago about Winona Ryder. No, it's because she reminds me of the eldest Roginette, and every time she's on screen looking sad I just want to cuddle her.

Watershed moment. I'm an old man.

Originally posted by Rogin the Armchair fan View Post
    I just want to cuddle her.
    Never heard it called that before...

Comment

Erm, that should have [/Vyvyan] after it...

Comment

Not quite the same thing, but I have to live with the fact that two of my boys look like Boris Johnson's offspring. So much so, that I've had to do a deep dive into my wife's movements around the time they were time they were conceived.

Comment

"Wife's movements when they were conceived"

*schoolboy snigger*

Comment

Originally posted by Simon G View Post
            Not quite the same thing, but I have to live with the fact that two of my boys look like Boris Johnson's offspring. So much so, that I've had to do a deep dive into my wife's movements around the time they were time they were conceived.
            There's a boy of about five years, who I see sometimes when I take mine to the park, who's a dead ringer for Boris Johnson.

Comment

Working...
            X