Time (I'm on it's side)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Time (I'm on it's side)

Always impressed by Jimmy McGovern, love the way this casts Bean and Graham against type and there were just some perfect little details

Bean was excellent in creating the sense of a probably authoritative figure in his previous world, now thrust into an alien environment without credentials.

My sister-in-law worked in prison education for a long time so I'll be interested to find out what she makes of it, if she is watching.

Comment

Just caught up with it this week. Absolutely magnificent all round. I'd seen the trailer and love Bean and Graham, but had no idea it was a Jimmy McGovern work.

Comment

Originally posted by RobW View Post
        Just caught up with it this week. Absolutely magnificent all round. I'd seen the trailer and love Bean and Graham, but had no idea it was a Jimmy McGovern work.
        Apparently he wrote it for Bean and Graham. Magnificent telly.

Comment

Finally caught up with this. really great writing and acting, not just from Bean and Graham but from the whole cast

Felt the directing- with too much phony tension, cranked up via music, shooting style, dimished the piece overall -like visual clickbait.

Comment

Working...
          X