Behind Her Eyes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Behind Her Eyes

6 part show on Netflix. Slow and tense and very good, with a final episode twist that makes you go 'Ooooooh' and then rethink the previous 5 episodes.

London based show with nobody I knew, but stars Bono's daughter, who is marvelous.

I suspect there's to be a season 2, but now that the twist is out of the bag, I'm not sure where it will go.

Thanks I’ll try it.

Comment

TBH I enjoyed it well enough while watching it — which was the week before last — but have forgotten all about it. This is as much to do with daily life these days as any criticism of the show I think.

Comment

Mrs Dglh watched this. I knew it as “that batshit crazy show” as she was never prepared to explain what was going on. I wasn’t watching.

Comment

I noticed it was on Mrs. S’ “My List” on Netflix so it will be coming to a TV screen near us soon.

As it is we’ve just embarked on S5 of The Affair, which has moved on a long way from its original scenario but is still very well made and acted. And I still like Maura Tierney very much.

Comment

We just saw her in Your Honor, which we finished last night.

I'm not sure whether I can recommend it. It has holes you could drive a goddamn truck through. I mean, honestly. Neat idea, but seriously needed a vetting for plausibility in some spots.

Comment

Originally posted by Sits View Post
              I noticed it was on Mrs. S’ “My List” on Netflix so it will be coming to a TV screen near us soon.

As it is we’ve just embarked on S5 of The Affair, which has moved on a long way from its original scenario but is still very well made and acted. And I still like Maura Tierney very much.
              I didn't realize that even made it past season 2. It's not really an "affair" after that long is it?

Comment

No. Also apologies as I forgot I wasn't on Current Watching when I started talking about a different show.

Comment

Working...
                X