American mums having naked baths with their daught

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ha ha, that was a brilliant prank, King Mob.

Comment

I was unlucky to get a great blue screen of death while reading the thread, thus necessitating her intervention.

As has been observed repeatedly, the whole new interface is not very work friendly, but I would hope that people try to keep in mind that thread titles are a bit more "public" than they were on the old board.

Comment

Get back to work you lazy buggers.

Comment

flaps/nips/bell-end/arsecrack
          This collection of words made me laugh more than anything in ages.

Comment

reads like the chelsea back four

Comment

This thread seems to fall into two camps. Those with and those without children.
              I have found it vaguely depressing. What's the big deal? It's not a hippy thing or a perverted thing. The fact that some of you find it creepy is quite depressing.

Comment

Well I don't have children and I'm firmly in your camp.

Those who find it "wrong" in some way have some serious issues, I reckon, and I'd love to see some sort of attempt to explain what they find odd about it.

Comment

Yes, SR has been strangely quiet in backing up his few posts.

Comment

Hof - ditto.

Comment

I haven't got kids, either.

Comment

Though I've misjudged his motives before I've a suspicion that SR started this thread in an attempt to create a (much needed?) frisson on the new board.

Comment

Yeah, quite possibly - but I assume he still believes what he said to some extent, and it would be interesting to hear him defend it if so. And evilC was certainly being sincere, among others - so, even if SR was just trying to stir things up, what I said above about those who took his side still stands, and it would be good if they'd engage in the debate.

Comment

Without adding anything of substance, I just want to add my voice to the chorus who are amazed that anyone would have a problem with this.

Comment

For the sake of avoiding the 5-yard penalty, I'll refrain from piling on here.

Comment

You all make me puke.

Comment

And here was me expecting a passionate defence of his position...

Comment

I'm thinking A de C has this one figured out.

Clive, on the other hand, I'm not so sure....

Comment

What a peculiar thread.

The Grundlings have all seen their old chap's old chap. Not in some sort of wiccan penis ceremony, more sort of that I used to walk around naked before they were born and having got into the habit I still occasionally do so now. I think that an occasional glimpse of my unremarkable physique is likely to have a far less weirding effect on them than me shrieking and running for the cover of my bathing machine like some Victorian Dad.

And on occasion I have been in the bath soothing the weary ls when the GLW, has thought it would be a nice thing to dump one of the infants in there with me. Not a thing it would ever occur to me to do personally, but not a thing I find particularly alarming either. And those small hands really are wonderful for cleaning up in the crevice between the scrotum and the inner thigh.

Comment

White wine all over my keyboard!

Comment

Working...
                                        X