The YouTube forest of weirdness

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mr Delicieux View Post
    Peta would have been all over that, TAB.

I thought it inky fair to share the first 'out there' video I had the pleasure of watching.
    People of all stripes, I present to you, He Man (not really) with his rendition of 4 non blondes 'what's up?'
    taking a hit and making it special.
    That's a classic. As I recall, there's a version that goes on for like 10 hours.

Comment

It's probably not that "weird" but I remember this being shared ages ago on the old board. Why I eyes ya?

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Delicieux View Post
        Peta would have been all over that, TAB.

I thought it only fair to share the first 'out there' video I had the pleasure of watching.
        People of all stripes, I present to you, He Man (not really) with his rendition of 4 non blondes 'what's up?'
        taking a hit and making it special.
        how does no-one know that adam is he-man? Clark kent has his glasses, Adam has his brightly coloured, tight fitting shirts and hose combo.

Comment

Originally posted by Incandenza View Post
          It's probably not that "weird" but I remember this being shared ages ago on the old board. Why I eyes ya?

I backed myself into a corner with the title, looking back.
          It should have been for general funny stuff. Just skip over the title, I myself did so. Screw da rulez

Comment

One of my favorite YouTube channels now is Steve Wallis'. He's a guy in Canada that posts a lot of camping videos, a lot of which are "stealth camping"--basically camping in places like under a highway overpass, in a forest off a highway, in a van parked in a business area. Most often in the snow. A lot of it is almost like how to survive if you don't have a house. But he's housed and just seems interested in doing this for the adventure or to show that it can be done. Best of all for a YouTuber, he's not always yelling or mugging for the camera.

Comment

Working...
            X