Caroline Flack

Found dead at home age 40.

[URL]https://twitter.com/jimmfelton/status/1228750465283870721?s=21[/URL]

Comment

Somebody famous has died.

Apparently by suicide.

Don't let ANY of you obsess on this.

Always ask for help if you need it.

​​​​​​And never, ever, be afraid to talk to people.

Don't think you're unwanted, and life no longer has any meaning.

You will be missed, and, despite what you have driven yourself to think.

You are wanted

You will be missed

Your life has value

Call 116123

Comment

Thanks for posting that, Guy.

Comment

The Sun are deleting all their previous articles about her apparently. They are truly the most vile fucking scumbags, can't even own their shitty treatment of people.

Comment

They used to run a blackmail scam on their phone hacking. Do
            what murdoch wants or we’ll publish,

now theyre hunting people down and then sousing the corpse in sentimental syrup

[URL]https://twitter.com/sunapology/status/1228744453130739712?s=21[/URL]

Comment

Originally posted by Sean of the Shed View Post
              The Sun are deleting all their previous articles about her apparently. They are truly the most vile fucking scumbags, can't even own their shitty treatment of people.
              It's a case study in how not to learn from your previous mistakes.

Comment

they weren't mistakes. Caroline Flack is just collateral damage.

Comment

Then Sean is right - if that’s the case, they should absolutely own the trite garbage that they’re somehow at liberty to publish week-in, week-out.

RIP Caroline Flack. I didn’t know much about her and have never watched Love Island, but this seems very sad indeed.

Comment

[URL]https://twitter.com/meganmurp/status/1228783393254629376?s=21[/URL]

Comment

[URL]https://twitter.com/ruairiwood/status/1228770585943166976?s=21[/URL]

Comment

Originally posted by Nefertiti2 View Post
                        they weren't mistakes. Caroline Flack is just collateral damage.
                        I knew it wasn't quite the right word to use but I didn't want to sink to their level or come off as glib or callous. It is pretty much manslaughter via tabloid.

Comment

Originally posted by 3 Colours Red View Post

I knew it wasn't quite the right word to use but I didn't want to sink to their level or come off as glib or callous. It is pretty much manslaughter via tabloid.
                          that's about the size of it, yes. And they will keep on doing it because there are no consequences.

Comment

What Jah said, never really noticed her, but very sad to hear.

Comment

[URL]https://twitter.com/hackedoffhugh/status/1228797614986080258?s=21[/URL]

Comment

Originally posted by Guy Profumo View Post
                                Somebody famous has died.

Apparently by suicide.

Don't let ANY of you obsess on this.

Always ask for help if you need it.

​​​​​​And never, ever, be afraid to talk to people.

Don't think you're unwanted, and life no longer has any meaning.

You will be missed, and, despite what you have driven yourself to think.

You are wanted

You will be missed

Your life has value

Call 116123
                                Well said Guy, 13 11 14 in Australia.
                                Last edited by Sits; 16-02-2020, 20:23.

Comment

I'm a big fan of Marilyn Monroe, and a member of quite a few groups on facebook. There are parallels here in that Caroline Flack died alone and felt unloved. I posted this on the Marilyn groups, with a photo of CF wearing a MM t-shirt, and the response has been overwhelming. A lot of non-UK members saying that they had never heard of her, but feel sad by what had happened. And a lot of people blaming the media.
                                  @IrishMMFanclub posted a quite moving tweet. I also saw Snake's tweet with the number for Samaritans, and retweeted it.
                                  RIP, Caroline.

Comment

The first few minutes of Laura Whitmore's programme on Five Live this morning (from around 10.03) are worth seeking out.

Comment

Originally posted by Walt Flanagans Dog View Post
                                      The first few minutes of Laura Whitmore's programme on Five Live this morning (from around 10.03) are worth seeking out.
                                      I've just listened to it. Wow, its really sad and moving and loving.

Comment

Katie Price is next

https://twitter.com/GemmaMounsey/status/1228822226646052865?s=20

Comment

If the Sun were ever in a position where they had to delete all the shit they've written about Katie Price they'd still be deleting them a fortnight later.

Comment

Originally posted by Serge Gainsbourg View Post

I've just listened to it. Wow, its really sad and moving and loving.
                                            And it doesn't take much seeking out now.

Comment

Mrs D is a Love Island viewer which means I am too, albeit I'm usually reading or watching something else, but occasionally look up for some wife-supervised ogling.
                                              Flack was a huge part of the show's success, because of how good she was, and because she took it so seriously and seemed to actually care about the contestants (Ian Stirling's ridiculing voiceover providing the counterweight). And she made it look easy, which it definitely isn't. Laura Whitmore has stood in for her in the current series, and although she's also a fine broadcaster, she's nowhere near Flack's level.

Comment

My daughters, even though they are Dutch, really liked Caroline Flack, and Love Island is one of the rare TV programmes they enjoy because "it's harmless fun".

They are very sad and very angry.

This should be a watershed moment when it comes to our pestilent press. Their's could be the generation that finally make these poisonous cunts irrelevant.

The trouble is, more than half the population are still not bothered about doing it.

Comment

[URL]https://twitter.com/brokenbottleboy/status/1228820560160985088?s=21[/URL]

Comment

Working...
                                                  X