No announcement yet.

Films that just make you end

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ahem, so back to thread, the ends of Midnight Cowboy and One Flew Over the Cuckoo’s Nest always get me. In fact quite a few of Chief Bromden’s scenes set me off, “Juicy Fruit” in particular.

Comment

Kes

Comment

The Elephant Man

Comment

As a kid, 7 or 8 years old, The Empire Strikes Back gave me psychological trauma.

Is Han dead? No way is Vader Luke’s father! The Rebellion are screwed! What is going on? Where’s my happy ending? What do you mean I’ve got to wait three years for resolution? Who did Yoda mean when he said “No, there is another”?

Comment

Originally posted by Freestyling buck wilding Stijn Stijnen View Post
            The end of The Iron Giant gets me every time.
            Cracking little film, too.
            Absolutely.

Paddington 2 left me in a mess at the end, I admittedly don't see many movies anymore but it's so well done and I'd say probably the best movie I've seen in years.

Comment

Blue. Seen it four times and I cry more every time, it is brilliant but harrowing.

Comment

Paddington 2 is bloody wonderful. And yes, it fully earns leaving people in a mess at the end.

Comment

Does Paddington die??? Because I would definitely not have seen that coming.

Comment

Originally posted by pebblethefish View Post
                    Does Paddington die??? Because I would definitely not have seen that coming.

It's left deliberately ambiguous. We can see something fall into the vat of acid but it's unclear if it's Paddington or his lover, Squirrel Fluffytail.

Comment

You are a bad man, NS

Comment

Working...
                      X