British Comedy Awards.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

British Comedy Awards.

Kylies' "clunge" was the highlight for me!

British Comedy Awards.

Did you start this thread just to make a Kylie MINoGuE fanny reference? Shame on you. Vince Cable was as much cringe as clunge as he proved once again that politicians should avoid trying to indulge in humour at all costs, though Jonathan Ross was not much better. Stewart Lee took two well deserved awards, despite his reluctance to accept them. Good to see Armando Iannucci get the writers award and HIGNFY pick up a lifetime achievement, and Sarah Millican was a deserved King/Queen of comedy in the public vote, though what the fuck Jack fucking Whitehall was doing in there is anyone's guess.
    I'm no fan of Lee Evans either, but he deserved some acknowledgement for his longevity in the business.

Comment

British Comedy Awards.

Was I mistaken or did Lee Evans start getting slow hand claps halfway through his speech?

Comment

British Comedy Awards.

To be honest the thing I'm still laughing at was Armando Ianucci saying that whilst using Last Of The Summer Wines office, someone changed a titled on a story board to, "Compo bursts puppy with cock"!

Comment

Working...
        X