People who suddenly seem to be all over TV

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Arturo View Post
    Oti Mabuse (dancer on Strictly) is appearing on shows at an increasing rate. More worringly, her very shouty sister (Motsi) is now following suit.

I know it's not a football thread, but Peter Crouch seems to be absolutely everywhere at the moment.
    Crouch made that, relatively, funny quip, “What would you be if you weren’t a footballer?”, “A virgin”, which seemed to give licence to every content provider to put him on everything as he’s such a “character”.

I have nothing much against him, he seems like a decent bloke, but I actively avoid anything he’s on.

Comment

That contract-changing ad of his was fairly painful, but the more recent PL-promoting one (for BT?) is sort of amusing. (The first time, anyway.)

He’s a likeable individual and one can’t blame him for filling his boots (no pun, etc), but it does seem a little relentless, yes.

Comment

Yeah, nothing against him. Okay guy, still liked at Carrow Road for his short, but productive loan spell, and his book earlier in the year was decent (not read the new one) but it's a bit full on right now. The robot thing needs to stop.

He's still got a long way to go to reach Chris Kamara levels of ubiquitousness. I mean, he's even got an album out for Christ's Sake!

Comment

Working...
        X