Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter

Should it need mentioning that Tim Burton is involved?

How do they come up with this horseshit?
    Even Alan Partridge would have thought this beneath him.

I'm picturing two lists, one a list of random people who are fairly prominent in the popular collective conscience, be they historical, contemporary or fictional, with the second list consisiting of what is popular at present (in this case vampires), and then throw a dart at the two lists to come up with a grrrrrreat idea such as this.

Here's my ideas;

Mahatma Ghandi: Zombie killer.
    Princess Diana: Werewolf whisperer.
    Snow White takes on Al-Qaeda.

Any one for any more?

I think it sounds fucking great.

Comment

It was written by the same tool who wrote Pride and Prejudice and Zombies.

Comment

Bear in mind that I still hope to make Martin Luther: Kung Fu Master some day. So Im definitely with SJS.

Comment

It can't possibly be any worse than Robert Downey jr and Guy Ritchie charging around bellowing at each other and blowing Victorian London up as Holmes and Watson.

Comment

Rogin, veranda chair fan wrote:
            It can't possibly be any worse than Robert Downey jr and Guy Ritchie charging around bellowing at each other and blowing Victorian London up as Holmes and Watson.
            From reading that, I thought Guy Ritchie had finally let his ego devour his soul by starring in his own movie...

They should have only been allowed to make it if it were written into the film contract that it be called 'Carry on Sherlock'.

Comment

Working...
            X