So. Jo Brand then.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So. Jo Brand then.

Not to be prosecuted after alleging battery acid should be thrown over the racist fash instead of yoghurt.

Also not prosecuted racist filth who advocated armed insurrection against the UK state if Brexit were not delivered.

The latter a senior member of a political party.

Now. Which one sounds like an appalling crap attempt at humour, and which one sounds like a call to commit terrorist atrocity?

News Thump have summed up Nige the snowflake's position quite succinctly:

https://newsthump.com/2019/06/14/nig...ck-up-a-rifle/

Comment

Originally posted by Toby Gymshorts View Post
      News Thump have summed up Nige the snowflake's position quite succinctly:

https://newsthump.com/2019/06/14/nig...ck-up-a-rifle/
      My work here is done.

Comment

I made a similar comment on this very board about that cunt M*rr*ss*y just a few short weeks ago. No action was taken, not even a warning PM from Snake.

I regret nothing.

Comment

As is right and proper, frankly.

Comment

I think they should probably have cut it from the broadcast.

Comment

Yes, it was a poor editorial call. The result will inevitably be that cringing BBC execs will be yet more timorous about criticism of senior politicians. And that was the plan from Farage - opportunistically set a new benchmark for suppressing comic attacks.

Comment

If she'd have said "liquid pigshit" or something then everyone would have laughed and carried on. But acid attacks are an all too real thing and aren't really funny, as even if no nutters out there would do that to Farage, there might be some reminded to go and do it to their exes or enemies. For once I'm on the side of the harrumphers here.

Comment

I saw Liquid Pigshit supporting the Stranglers at Teesside Poly in 1977.

They were crap.

Comment

Walking Boro's beaches, looking at the faeces

Comment

Working...
                    X