Chronic The Hedgehog

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Chronic The Hedgehog

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRGGGHHH!!! MY EYEBALLS!!!!

SHARE MY PAIN!!!!!!!!

Dafuq is that Uncanny Valley shit? And isn't Jim Carrey a bit... thin?... to play Robotnik?

Thought this was going to be about Pete Doherty...

Comment

The whole idea pretty much sucks the big one, but why didn't they just make it in CGI and be done with it?

Comment

My daughter somehow found and started playing sonic the hedgehog on her kindle. It is clearly enjoying a comeback I was unaware of.

Comment

Top-notch parental oversight there....

Comment

In fairness, she gets the kindle on car drives over two hours and on planes, so usage is very strictly governed while content is not (bar it being amazon kids approved stuff).

Comment

Being able to play games like Sonic on one's Kindle seems so utterly self-defeating to me.

Comment

Well that looks awful. And I'm saying that having seen trailers for Detective Pikachu and considering going to see it.

Comment

Jim Carrey looks just awful in that role. 'Hey...come and do that thing you alway do....'. Eesh.

Comment

Originally posted by Jah Womble View Post
                    Being able to play games like Sonic on one's Kindle seems so utterly self-defeating to me.
                    Side-load a Mega Drive emulator, get a Bluetooth controller... sorted.

Comment

I transformed an old Laptop (Windows XP, that's how old) into a retro gaming station. Love having a go on the old Sonic games.

I'm actually going to go against the grain here and say that I actually like the trailer for the film. Mainly because it looks like something I'll be able to enjoy with my 8 year old.

Comment

Why didn't they just do this in the first place? At least they listened, I suppose.

https://www.theverge.com/2019/5/2/18...ctor-fan-edits

Comment

The simplest way to run emulated games is probably with a Fire TV stick running Retroarch.

Comment

Working...
                          X