Audience Tickets - New Comedy Panel Game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here is an email I got this morning (genuinely). I thought I would post it up in case anyone is interested.

WHAT ON EARTH?

What on Earth? is a brand new panel gameshow in which the brilliant Marcus Brigstocke chairs the universally challenged team captains. Lee Hurst and Dominic Holland, through a rollercoaster ride of what is the most weird, wonderful and unbelievable about our planet and beyond.

Fortunately for them, Lee & Dominic are assisted by guest experts as they attempt to win the battle of the 'ests of nature; the biggest, smallest, slowest, fastest, tallest, shortest, hottest, oldest, furthest and loudest. What came first, beer or toothpaste? Which sea creature is louder than a jumbo jet?

To join the teams and find out the answers to these and many more fantastic questions at the hilarious recording of 'What on Earth?' apply now!

The show will record at the MTV Studios in Camden. The nearest tube station is Camden Town on the Northern line. The show will record an episode twice each day, at 4.30pm & 7.00pm on Friday 27th June and Tuesday 1st, Wednesday 2nd, Friday 4th and Wednesday 9th July.

You may apply either apply online via our website at http://www.sroaudiences.com or by replying to this email (tickets@sroaudiences.com) with the following details:

Full name:
    Postcode:
    Number of tickets required:

Choice of date: Friday 27th June, Tuesday 1st July, Wednesday 2nd July, Friday 4th July, Wednesday 9th July
    Choice 1:
    Choice 2:
    Choice 3:

Preferred time of attendance: 4.30pm or 7.00pm
    Choice 1:
    Choice 2:

*Incidentally, while checking the link, my AVG anti-virus thing reckoned there was a threat detected, and is having none of it.

I was at a Radio 4 show recording hosted by Marcus Brigstocke last Saturday. The chap is becoming ubiquitous.

Comment

Oh and yes, it looks like the site has been trojan'd.

Comment

An oddly early 90s choice of team captains.

Looking forward to seeing "the brilliant Marcus Brigstocke" though. Will the shit one off of the Now Show have to change his name then?

Comment

He's actually very funny on The Now Show.

Comment

Dominic Holland on the other hand isn't. He does a lot of corporate gigs and was the MC for some awards-type thing at the company I work for. He was desperately unfunny.

Comment

He is funnier than Lee Hurst though. Years ago, I bought a live standup video (I think it was Jack Dee), which had adverts for other standup videos. Obviously, they've stuck some of the best bits of the routine on there, and each one goes on for two minues. Apart from Hurst's, which goes on for about two hours, and is a desperately unfunny routine based on the fact that old people are often hard of hearing, and that TVs should come with 'Nan Volume'.

Comment

Working...
              X