Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Say it's not true!

"...All those moments will be lost in time ...like tears in rain."

I tend to be a bit cynical when it comes to sequels, prequels and re-makes. Justifiably so, I hope you'll agree, given some of the trash that's been regurgitated in the name of Mammon.

I hope - for al our sakes - that this either won't happen at all or, alternatively, will be so good it will make all other classic films - even rolled into one - look like a piece of crap!

Say it's not true!

A prequel might be OK or some completely different story set in that same world, maybe.

For the first time, I caught a bit of the original theatrical version. It's total shit compared to the directors cut, isn't it? All that stupid narration and the dumb ending...

Comment

Say it's not true!

The original was the one I saw first and it put me off it so much that, when the Director's Cut came out, I didn't bother seeing it for a couple of years or more.

Comment

Say it's not true!

Can anyone honestly say, hand on heart, that they would understand what the fck was going on in Blade Runner without the voiceover, if they had no prior knowledge of the plot?

Comment

Say it's not true!

I can't quite say that, but I don't remember being confused by it despite seeing the directors cut prior to the original version or reading the book.

Comment

Say it's not true!

Can anyone honestly say, hand on heart, that they would understand what the fck was going on in Blade Runner without the voiceover, if they had no prior knowledge of the plot?
            I can't. I missed the voiceover when I watched the Director's Cut

Comment

Working...
            X