Misremembered Iconic Film Scenes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Driving past the Philadelphia Museum of Art yesterday with guests from Spain, I clearly remembered the Rocky Climbing The Steps scene as Rocky running up the steps with his back to the camera as he climbed from the bottom to the top with the camera on the street at the bottom.

However, the shot was from on top of the steps and from the side, then circled around him.

Also, in Saving Private Ryan, I clearly remembered the old guy at the cemetary in the beginning of the film morphing into Tom Hank's face, which made it all the more surprising when the character wasn't him. However, in all YouTube videos, it's a simple cut to Tom Hanks face.

It couldn't have been Tom Hanks. Tom Hanks died. I think it was supposed to be Matt Damon's character.

Comment

I always think that this awesome scene is set to "Dancing Queen"

Comment

As a child i was taken to see Jean Cocteau's La Belle et la Bete which i enjoyed very much and remembered vividly. As an adult I took the first opportunity that came my way to see the film at a screening. To my great disappointment the film was in black and white.

My memories are in colour.

Comment

Working...
        X