Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Masterchef's back...

Central Rain wrote:
    Oh dear. It actually did go horribly wrong for Kevin and he was unable to serve his dessert in the quarter-final. Poor sod was in tears.
    I saw this last night, and I felt really sorry for him. I got not pleasure out of his comeuppance at all. Maybe I'm not the heartless bastard I thought I was.
    I was pleased for David the Zombie, though. He looked like he was going to collapse at any moment, and I was convinced he was going to be spurting with blood when he was shaking in the first round.

Comment

Masterchef's back...

Ah. Quail and chocolate cake. Together at last.

Comment

Masterchef's back...

Amazing, eh? And for desert fruit crumble with mashed potato.

Comment

Masterchef's back...

Tonight it's Lee turning on the water-works.

It's an emotional rollercoaster.

Comment

Masterchef's back...

Bloody hell, Lee goes through. Bastard.

Comment

Masterchef's back...

If Michel wasn't her boss I reckon Monica would have ripped his fucking face off. I'm with you Mon, nobody tells me when to fucking smile.

Comment

Masterchef's back...

So French Cockney geezer (or Frockney, as Fussbudget describes herself) Ben went out last night. I thought he might win after the first rounds, but he peaked too early, and Claire has been knocking out some fantastic food right through.

Comment

Masterchef's back...

I so hope David wins. I love David.

Comment

Masterchef's back...

Pierre Herme is on! I love this man.

These people are going to fail

Comment

Masterchef's back...

Won't mention the winner as I appreciate some of you won't have watched it yet but a richly deserved victory. A shame for the other two as they were both brilliant and all three appear to be genuinely nice people. I'm sure they won't struggle for work.

Comment

Masterchef's back...

Have to agree. The winner was consistent throughout. I don't recall them making one bad dish.

Comment

Masterchef's back...

Awwww.

Did you notice that David is a/ single and b/ not gay? He's going to be deluged with idiot women like me. Deluged.

Comment

Masterchef's back...

I'm confused. I've been watching this for the last few weeks, despite not being that interested, due to the company I've been keeping. I've been fairly engaged, and was almost looking forward to the final tonight. Then I heard the winner on the radio this morning being interviewed, and it's not on tonight. What gives?

Comment

Masterchef's back...

For some reason they decided to screen as two 90 minute shows rather than three 1 hour shows, which they'd done the previous weeks.

I finally caught up with this last night. Worthy winner, although there wasn't much to choose between the three of them. I found their biographies quite inspirational.

Comment

Working...
                              X