Defamaninating Dawkins?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Defamaninating Dawkins?

Is it just me, or have the TV adverts for this been pitched in such a way (though quite subtly so) as to make Dawkins seem like the unhinged one ...and not the millions/billions believing in some big invisible bloke(s)?

I look forward to seeing this, though, having not read the book.

Defamaninating Dawkins?

But Dawkins is slightly unhinged, isn't he? If he doesn't believe in God, that's fine, and he may well be right, but to turn your life into a crusade to harp on about it all the time seems a bit over the top. Why does he get so uptight about it? Why doesn't he branch out and make a nice programme about puppies or skittles or something?

Comment

Defamaninating Dawkins?

He does make general science programmes with no polemic though. I am really looking forward to the Genius of Charles Darwin and Genius of Britain docs.

I don't know how you mean, evil. Surely, by giving someone a whole series to themselves called "Age of Reason", it is suggesting the exact opposite.

"The God Delusion" doc isn't that great, nowhere near as good as the Faith Schools one. I haven't read the book yet so can't compare

Comment

Working...
      X