Life imitating (bad) art

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Life imitating (bad) art

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/people/news/vinnie-jones-left-nursing-bruises-after-fight-with-fellow-actor-tamer-hassan-1954850.html

All we were missing was Danny Dyer shouting "naughty!"

Life imitating (bad) art

Why are men in their forties fighting?

Comment

Life imitating (bad) art

Because they thought they were in one of their own films. That part is easy enough to believe. It's the fact that there's a living for them fighting in films that baffles me.

Comment

Life imitating (bad) art

I thought that was William Burroughs and John Moss out of Culture Club at first glance.

This story couldn't be PR-led at all, of course, since it ends on the immortal line: "The two men are due to begin filming action movie Blood Out on location in Louisiana next week."

Comment

Life imitating (bad) art

Ah, you're must more savvy than me.

It does sound like Vinny Jones lost though. You reckon his PR people were happy with that?

Comment

Life imitating (bad) art

The two actors' accounts of the encounter vary but Lock, Stock And Two Smoking Barrels star Jones, 45, and 42-year-old Hassan had a previous disagreement over New Year.
            Not all that controversial a topic, you'd have thought.

Comment

Life imitating (bad) art

It was a new year wake for Hassan's old gran. Jones turned up wearing trainers.

Comment

Life imitating (bad) art

You say that, Wyatt, but remember the millennium. Robbie Williams - ooh, he's a cheeky one - united the nations emotionally; nevertheless, fist-fights erupted over whether the new era began now, or in a year's time. I can't remember why, but then absinthe was quite popular at the time.

Comment

Working...
                X