The Delicious Miss Dahl

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Delicious Miss Dahl

Crikey, googling for an image reveals that she was dating/is dating fun size pop jazzman Jamie Cullum.
    They're married.

Comment

The Delicious Miss Dahl

He may care about food but I still think he doesn't *like* it much. Like it were a wife that had done something terrible and he had said he had forgiven, because he still cared, but now he subtly tortures a bit from time to time.

Comment

The Delicious Miss Dahl

I realise this is probably all in my head though yeah. It was the dormice in chocolate on sticks. Just seemed like cruelty to everyone involved.

Comment

The Delicious Miss Dahl

Some hilarious outrage at Heston from the town of Southampton.

Comment

The Delicious Miss Dahl

...with a dessert known as a flambéed iceberg, which translates as “flamed iceberg”.

Comment

The Delicious Miss Dahl

Yeah, brilliant. "The Bastille, or as they say in France, the 'La Bastille'..."

Comment

The Delicious Miss Dahl

We are a bit thick in Hampshire.

I do believe my family included someone who died on the Titanic. Probably a kitchen pleb. I am still far more offended by what Heston does to any animal unfortunate enough to cross his path tbh.

Comment

The Delicious Miss Dahl

Some hilarious outrage at Heston from the town of Southampton.
                  It didn't go down well then.

Comment

The Delicious Miss Dahl

Greg Wallace boasts how he can shag 21 year olds, now he's famous

Comment

The Delicious Miss Dahl

When did cookery presenters stop looking at the camera? Nigella and Delia still talk straight to the camera, Jamie and Gordon used to but now don't, and Sophie gives the impression that she's talking to someone standing next to you, probably that Melody Maker bloke.
                      As a viewer I find it most disconcerting. They're making a TV programme but for somebody else, I'm not worth talking to.

Comment

Working...
                      X