"Are they STILL Lost on that bloody island?"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

After watching this last episode (fairly solid), I've decided that I want Sawyer to kill Jack and Kate. Preferably in the next episode. Then the rest of the series can just be Sawyer making up nicknames for Hurley.

Comment

I stopped watching about halfway through series 2 but occasionally catch the odd episode when flicking through the Sky channels.

I get the feeling that a directors cut of all the seasons condensed into 24 episodes would be great, as it is, it's too long and tortuous a journey for me to be bothered about where it's going.

Comment

saw episode 6 last night.

i will see this bugger through to the end

not enough sayer and hurley recently. well, none in fact. a bit of my personal favourite, miles in the most reecent episode

kate doesnt look that fit anymore either

plot? i have no idea what is going on, who is where, what year etc.

Comment

a good episode, some revelations.

we find out through a throw away line, they are on the island to replace jacob and only 6 are left. the candiadte thing being the core through this

back in whatever year, Ben is a reasonably good history teacher, his star student being his daughter from the island. (how does she exist if she was conceived and born on the island) we find out he had been to the island as his dying father talks about it

i havent got a clue whats going on

Comment

Actually Twin Peaks did have a decent ending, so i'm sort of hoping Lost might have one as well.

If not, I won't be too disheartened. I've sat through 5 series already, one mores not going to kill me. Anyway its always going to have a place in my heart as a reminder of my failing marriage. The wife used to love it (Lost that is) but gave up watching one or two series ago. I'm carrying on until the end!

Comment

Have to admit I really liked the Dr. Linus episode. Have to give credit to Michael Emerson for playing one of TV's great villains, as he just owns his episodes.

Comment

I agree he's great as a villain, and the pathos of the ending of that latest episode was interesting, but I thought he was too nerd-by-numbers as a history teacher.

The flash-sidieways/alternate timeline narratives have all offered the character in question some kind of opportunity of 'putting things right'-but in somewhat alternative/fantasy(?) relationships:

Jack does good father-son stuff...with his son, rather than his dad; Ben 'saves' his daughter...as his student.

Comment

great sawyer episode

Comment

Very interesting episode this week, immortality isn't all it's cracked up to be...

Comment

the immortality one was indeed excellent

just seen episode 11. a desmond heavy episode

very weird. how did he get on the plane that landed successfully at LAX? he wasn’t on the original one as he lived in that hatch at the time, he got to the island whilst on a round the world yacht race

good to charlie back, as barking as ever

Comment

Presume I'm addressing this to Rick, possibly to matej and Baptiste:

out of the country rather longer than expected last week-if I watch tomorrow's (Sky) episode of LOST, what have I missed that I might need to know?

(the last one I saw was Desmond, so I think I've only missed one)

Comment

Hmmm... I think you missed Hurley's excellent episode.

Basically everybody on the island is together (almost), and everybody in the side-flash is together (almost).

Desmond got pushed down the well, but probably wasn't killed by Sayid.

Jack got kicked off Sawyer's boat for being a douche.

Jin and Sun got back together in the least moving reunion of all time.

Basically it's all in for a massive Island lunatics versus Penny's dad's Lunatics showdown.

Comment

A couple of Web sites provide recaps:
                            Television without Pity
                            Lostpedia

"The Last Recruit," the latest episode, was the most gripping one in a while, I thought. I've been letting the string play out lately, but that one was more involving, I think because it had some good old-fashioned Sawyer vs. Jack tension.

I would definitely watch the spinoff series Sawyer and Miles, LAPD.

Comment

Hmmm... I think you missed Hurley's excellent episode.
                              and is there some sort of mid-season break on, since it's missing from tonight's schedules after all...?

(thanks for those replies, btw)

Comment

Tonight's show here is a rerun (Ab Aeterno, the Richard-centric one).

Comment

Tonight's show here is a rerun (Ab Aeterno, the Richard-centric one)
                                  episode of the season

matej pretty much nailed it with his last paragraph

Comment

I would definitely watch the spinoff series Sawyer and Miles, LAPD
                                    said it before, miles easily my favourite cahracter

in one of his early ones, talking to himself he said something like "can my life get any worse? i crash on this island nobody has heard of with no chance of escape and I have to hang out with these yahoo's"

Comment

I'm fearing that the next few days are going to be unbearable, but I hope after the next week that I never have to hear about fucking Lost ever again.

Comment

I'm so glad this is almost over. It should mean that people will stop talking about it incessantly on seemingly every single geeky podcast I listen to.

Comment

That was...

some straight-up...

bullshit.

Relatively enjoyable, but nonsense. Have I said that before?

Comment

You'd think that over 6 series, they'd manage to think of an ending that tied most loose ends up.

Instead, it was an ending that left several nagging questions.And it was all too nice for my liking. Suppose I should have expected that, though.

Comment

Still got a surplus of annual leave/spare life?

Comment

Working...
                                              X