Every little hell....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Every little hell....

The hunt to reach and embrace the lowest common denominator continues apace.

Tesco said it would focus solely on marketing and sales, with no involvement in the creative process.

I haven't read a single Jackie Collins novel, but I suspect that no involvement in the creative process is a given where Mrs. Collins is concerned.

Every little hell....

Brilliant. One of the production company's previous credits is a pool/poker biathlon game show.
    Contestants shoot eight ball, collect points, turn points into poker chips, play time limited game of Texas Hold "me (sic)
    Shades of chess boxing, there.

Comment

Every little hell....

I've read a few. They're worse than you imagine.

Comment

Every little hell....

Ginger Yellow wrote:
        Brilliant. One of the production company's previous credits is a pool/poker biathlon game show.
        Contestants shoot eight ball, collect points, turn points into poker chips, play time limited game of Texas Hold "me (sic)
        Shades of chess boxing, there.
        That sounds great - and something that could be easily replicated in your friendly neighbourhood boozer.

Comment

Every little hell....

It's an innovative idea to partner with Tesco, and gives the consumer something exclusive
          Where's the innovation? The idea is an arrangement between two "brands" (Jackie Collins would no doubt describe herself as such) to make even more money from selling crap to the masses. That's as old as the hills that is.

Comment

Working...
          X