Glee

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I was thinking the same thing.

And it recently came out that Lea Michelle was an asshole on set and possibly racist.

It seems like the only member of the cast that has had much success - other than Jane Lynch who was already fairly established - is Melissa Benoist who is having a nice run on Supergirl. But she married that other guy who was on the show and then they split, so maybe that was cursed.

Comment

Yeah, "The Curse of Glee" stuff has been around for a while - even before the awful news about Rivera.

It's heartbreaking reading back to the start of this thread and recalling how much joy, love and gusto was in the show's first few seasons. It tailed off and my interest waned after the original group graduated but what a great show it was for a few years.

My now teenage children and I still thrill whenever we hear one of the songs from the show (they were too young to watch it but we hammered the albums on car journeys) and the covers turned them on to so many artists.
      Last edited by Ray de Galles; 11-07-2020, 07:13.

Comment

Originally posted by Hot Pepsi View Post
        I was thinking the same thing.

And it recently came out that Lea Michelle was an asshole on set and possibly racist.

It seems like the only member of the cast that has had much success - other than Jane Lynch who was already fairly established - is Melissa Benoist who is having a nice run on Supergirl. But she married that other guy who was on the show and then they split, so maybe that was cursed.
        Benoist said recently that her husband was abusive towards her.

Comment

Originally posted by That Night In Barcelona View Post

Benoist said recently that her husband was abusive towards her.
          I thought that was a different, earlier husband/partner, but I may be remembering that wrong. Not good either way, of course.

Edit: Update after looking it up: It appears that ex-husband Blake Jenner is most likely the guy who hit her, though she hasn't named him specifically. Fortunately, she's married to somebody else now.
          Last edited by Hot Pepsi; 13-07-2020, 15:31.

Comment

Working...
          X