The bit of telly you've seen...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

...more than any other bit of telly (sorry, I'm not abbreviating my thread titles just because the thread title field only accepts a paltry 50 characters)

I think, after watching The Steve Coogan Story earlier this evening, that the bit of telly I've seen more than any other bit of telly definitely now has to be the scene in I'm Alan Partridge where Partridge pitches his programme ideas to Tony Hayers. It must be a good handful of viewings in front of The Caves of Androzani 4, Jay Aston doing keep fit on The Saturday Show (if we're counting VHS viewings) and all major news stories of the past three decades.

Revolution, not evolution.

Comment

It was alright last night BBC2 - Steve Coogan night, with an hour of football highlights in the middle of it.

It's like they knew I couldn't move out of my armchair to go and get the remote.

Comment

I really enjoyed that Coogan special. I thought Julia Davis's toothy female PR was a quite superb creation - more so than most of Coogan's himself, it has to be said. I had to switch over for Outnumbered, missing the Arsenal goals on MOTD (though I'd been at the game earlier). Great as ever, Outnumbered, perfectly judged (not least in the scene where they turn away the tramp from the door) and a shame BBC1 chose to shunt it away so late and on the 27th.

Comment

Working...
        X