Dead Snow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dead Snow

evilC just reminded me, has anyone else seen this? If you like zombie films, and pretty much by definition they're horror-comedies or comedy-horrors, you'll probably enjoy this.
    A group of Norwegian students go up to an isolated log cabin for the week and tangle with Nazi zombies. At last! Quite snappy dialogue (or translations) in places, a good few bits that made me jump and traditional zombie gore. If you like this type of thing, you'll like this type of thing.

Dead Snow

Ein-Zwei-Die!

Top marks for that.

Yeah, I saw this on cable a couple of months ago and was pleasantly surprised at how funny and well made it was. Excellent Friday night fare which does indeed owe much to the Evil Dead's sense of grisly humour.

If you ever catch it, prepare for a priceless moment involving the rules of zombie lore, a bloke's testicles and a chainsaw.

You'll know what I mean.

Comment

Dead Snow

I heard it was shit. Might try it anyway.

Have you seen Frostbiten?

Comment

Dead Snow

Nope. Mind you, there's a fair few snow-set winter horror flicks knocking about, Wind Chill, etc.

Comment

Dead Snow

And The Big Chill: nine self-obsessed yuppies in a summer home for the weekend.

Comment

Working...
          X