I hate Richard Hammond..even more than before

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

cunt...I was going to buy myself a Belstaff jacket today..until I saw that twat hammond wearing one on top gear last night :-(

Heh! I'm reminded of my mate Pete in the mid-80s, who bought a cardigan, only to see John Craven wearing it on Newsround the week after.

Comment

Stumpy Pepys wrote:
      my mate Pete in the mid-80s, who bought a cardigan
      I've no intention of buying a cardigan before my mid-80s...

Comment

My wife and I were driven to comment last night that even for him, even on Top Gear, he was dressed and hairstyled like an idiot last night. He looked like Roxette's A&R man.

Comment

This is the guy who was named "Man of the Year" by some dim-witted organisation for smashing up his car at a very high speed and not dying?

Comment

Yet another sartorial disaster.

I'm even burning my old ones of these, though.

Comment

Stewart Lee really ripped into this imposter on his recent stand-up tour.

Comment

‘I wish he had died in that crash and that he had been decapitated and that his head had rolled off in front of his wife and that a jagged piece of metal debris from the car had got stuck in his eye and blinded him.

‘And then his head had rolled on a few more yards into a pool of boiling oil and that his head had retained just enough neural capacity for him to be able to think “ooh, this is bit hot" before the whole thing exploded into tiny pieces.’

‘I wish Richard Hammond HAD died and I wish he had been decapitated. Of course, it’s a joke. But coincidentally it’s also what I believe

Comment

That's quite amusing for Stewart Lee.

Hammond's hair s just ridiculous. Presumably its something psychological to do with his accident. Like they shaved his head for an operation and he hated it and this is a reaction to that. Or something. At any rate, a loved one needs to take him to one side and discreetly suggest how many kinds of cunt he looks.

Comment

Or a load of self-centred hypocrites on the internet need to get a life.

I've met him. He's a nice bloke doing something he loves. He wears a 'necklace' made by his kids to wish him well after his accident. He loves his family life and loves nothing more than walking his dogs with his wife and kids. And, as a biker, has every reason to own a Belstaff jacket.

Comment

He sounds like a right cunt.

Comment

He isn't the only one, EIM.

Comment

Ah, TJA means well. He just likes his cars.

Comment

What CTT, EIM, and (almost) Stewart Lee said.

It's very sad and all that he had this accident, and I'm sure he's very pleasant, and nice to his Mum, and whatever.

But he's made a career out of fetishising dangerous and selfish driving,* almost died as a result of a breathtakingly dangerous and selfish piece of driving... and has he since then come out and said "that was incredibly stupid, dangerous, and selfish, I apologise to everybody else who has to use the same roads, I apologise to my family and everybody else whose lives I almost destroyed, I apologise to everybody whose life has been destroyed by the dangerous and selfish fuckwits myself and my cunt mate Clarkson have got massively rich by egging on"?

Has he fuck. I'm with Frankie Boyle on this one.

*also of infantilising science, but that's by the by.

Comment

You'll need to cite your source for that I reckon.

Comment

I need to cite my source for a negative existential?

Comment

Probably.

Comment

Me: He has never said X.

You: Where has he never said that?

Every single book, article, or blog post ever published on any topic anywhere contains an absence of him saying that.

Comment

Good, I'm glad that's cleared up.

Comment

Can I just say I wasn't being entirely serious. Ta.

Also, there's a photo of me where I look just like James May.

Comment

I keep seeing the cover to his new book in the shops. It gives me the fucking creeps.

Comment

If that's meant to be his "serious" look it succeeds only in making him look rather gormless.

Comment

Is that what OTF does now, slag people off for what they look like?

Oh yes, that's what it's always done, I remember.

Comment

Twilight Johnny Atom wrote:
                                                Is that what OTF does now, slag people off for what they look like?

Oh yes, that's what it's always done, I remember.
                                                Are we allowed to take the piss out of him for being short? No? Damn, that's those free stickers going to waste then...

Comment

Richard Hammond brings out the shallow in people. OK, me. And I have paradoxically 'high' standards of shallow. My opinions about him are limited to "But he's cute and be honest, you would, right?" and "but I hate him for advertising meat on the telly."

Comment

Working...
                                                  X