No announcement yet.

Who?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't care about the Doctor's past. Stop looking back.

Comment

This better not be the fucking Mara

Comment

Meet you halfway with The Rani.

Comment

Originally posted by Ginger Yellow View Post
          I know it's cliche to complain about how they've devalued the weeping angels since their first appearance, but fuck me. They've gone from the most terrifying thing Dr Who has ever had, to something you can dispatch in a 30 second scene by smashing a games console.
          Were they that terrifying the first time they appeared?

They didn't kill, just cast people into the past?

Comment

"Blink" was a properly scary old fashioned Dr Who episode, which was so popular that they felt they had to bring the Weeping Angels back. Then they didn't know what to do with them, in a series a rubbish storylines.

Comment

Re: New Year's Eve Special

SPOILERS BELOW
              SPOILERS BELOW

Loved the Groundhog Day thing, wonderfully executed for the most part....but I don't understand how they didn't "win" once Jeff tricked the two into shooting each other.

Pacing wise, it kind of ruined the rest of the episode. You go from the highest high, to the "let's work together and smash these mo-fos," to the plan all going wrong.

Then it got confusing with the plan they made not being a plan aspect.

The comedy was sharp, (loved the "Ex-Terminated!" line, along with "my friend said 'weirdoes with good hearts are keepers,'") and at least the ending was awesome.

Comment

Working...
              X