Viz, the first 30 issues

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Viz, the first 30 issues

Over on Music I gave the heads-up on the Beatles Monthly Book magazines available for download on archive.org.

This isn't quite my jam, but I reckon there are many fans here: Viz magazines #1-30 (from 1979-1988), in several formats (PDF, Kindle, eBook...), all in one file or individually downloadable, or readable on screen.

There's loads of fascinating stuff among all the things you really don't need. It's a rabbit hole. Popular Mechanic magazines from the 1930s! I got one of those just to look at the ads.

There are also loads of 1980s Smash Hits magazines, but the quality isn't great.

Excuse me, sir, but I don't remember seeing you in here before. A pure formality, you understand, but could I just take a look at your library card, please?

Comment

That made me chuckle, imp. G-man, thanks for posting! Interesting for me that it goes up to '88, because it would have been around 1988 that one of my housemates got a reader's letter published in Viz, I remember being there when he wrote it - just possible that it was before the 1988 cut-off so I might go looking for it.

Comment

I will definitely revisit the early Pathetic Sharks strips

Comment

Working...
        X