No announcement yet.

Grey Horse Inn: January 20-24

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Did the final session get recorded for posterity in some way, as mooted up thread?

Comment

The Twitter photos are mostly legible when downloaded and zoomed but some aren't. Do you have any photos, imp, that are straight on for some of the stories along the side of the corkboard? Interesting reading.

Comment

I've got all the documents IMP sent me. I'll stick them up on a blog if I can be arsed.

Comment

At lunchtime I needed some batteries so wandered down Portland Street into town.

I was overtaken by the rasta bloke who cycles round Manchester with a very varied selection on his Ghetto blaster. He was playing Girl VII by Saint Etienne.

This was the first time I have ever recognised a song he has played.

Anyway, it jogged my mind to find out when this event was taking place and it was only then I found it was last week.

I hope it went well.

Comment

I was wondering if you were one of those customers who came in for a pint, stared at the table, then wordlessly left again half an hour later. There were quite a few of those.

EIM - a GHI blog would be good. Was thinking of doing something similar, but would be very grateful if you „can be arsed“. The Manc Evening News was apparently interested but „needs more notice“ next time...

Comment

Working...
            X