Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Huddesrfield Town

Hello everyone,

I have recently written a book about my team Huddersfield Town which charts what happened next for each and every player that has ever played a game for the club. Where Are They Now is a comprehensive guide to what happened next for all the favourites over the years and also the least favourite ones!!

I know that this is probably a niche thing but I know that there’s a lot of football fans out there that collect football books and their collections are not necessarily limited to the team that they support.

I thought I’d let you know of the book’s existence and if you’d like a copy the link is here; https://www.amazon.co.uk/Where-Are-T.../dp/1912027607

Thanks for your time and if you manage to get a copy of the book, you won’t be disappointed!!

LSM

Sounds right up my street!

In passing, I hope the book tells us something about a certain Denis Law.

Comment

Originally posted by Sporting View Post
      Sounds right up my street!

In passing, I hope the book tells us something about a certain Denis Law.
      It certainly does!! Every player has a section, obviously Denis's section is slightly bigger due to his legend status in the game!!

Comment

Ah, you must be the Town fan who was asking after Ian Hughes on gigglane.com. Glad you pushed through and finished the book.

Comment

Working...
        X