This board has been transferred to www.wsc.co.uk,

why not join us there

One Touch Football - Archive   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» One Touch Football - Archive » Film » Curbing my enthusiasm (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Curbing my enthusiasm
Desperately Seeking
Member # 347

- posted      Profile for Desperately Seeking     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Simple question.

Has Curb finished its current run on More4? My sky plus did not record anything last night, and it is no longer listed on the sky planner A-Z.

btw: larry David is a god. I had the "Doctor's waiting room arguement" with my mother's doctor yesterday and i admit that i lifted alot of my arguement directly from the episode. I just think its silly that you have an appointment - arrive five minutes early and then get into a first come first seen waiting line. I mean what is the point of an appointment then?

Anyhow

Posts: 74 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Horse
Member # 27

- posted      Profile for The Horse     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
It's back on 31 March.
Posts: 8111 | From: London | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Inca
Member # 675

- posted      Profile for Inca     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
What season just ended? If you're about to start the most recent one, you're in for a treat. I thought it was one of the best ones of the entire show.

[ 18.03.2008, 14:30: Message edited by: Inca ]

Posts: 16877 | From: Gobias Industries | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Horse
Member # 27

- posted      Profile for The Horse     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
They stalled after eight eps of season six. 31 March is, I assume, s06e09.
Posts: 8111 | From: London | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Inca
Member # 675

- posted      Profile for Inca     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Oh, so you've met the Blacks?
Posts: 16877 | From: Gobias Industries | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Horse
Member # 27

Ohhh yes.
Inca
Member # 675

Strange to take a break after eight episodes when there are only ten in the whole season.
Matej
Member # 219

- posted      Profile for Matej     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
"You get in that ass, Larry! That's what the fuck you do!"
Posts: 6506 | From: I hear New Zealand is nice | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Inca
Member # 675

Barack Obama is making a speech now. Any excuse to post this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mi_c6D8SPcE

NYT profile of JB Smoove, Leon Black.

The Horse
Member # 27

quote:
Strange to take a break after eight episodes when there are only ten in the whole season.
The ratings are really low.
Inca
Member # 675

Unbelievable.
RobW
Member # 1522

- posted      Profile for RobW     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Oh is the new series on More4? Is it going to be shown on terrestial tv, or will I have to fork money for a new tv and digital box, or wait till they're all online?
Posts: 1196 | From: London | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pants
Member # 404

- posted      Profile for Pants     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I agree with Inca that this season is one of the strongest in recent memory. I'm really surprised the ratings are so low.
Posts: 3266 | From: London | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Horse
Member # 27

I'd be amazed if C4 bothered reshowing it on C4 itself after it struggled to get over 150,000 viewers on More4. Even Seinfeld never got good ratings here, because it was never on before 11pm. Comedy nuts have all seen it, but not even all comedy nuts watch Curb: it's never been on terrestrial (actually it probably has, but it's never premiered there) and some people viscerally abhor it anyway.

RobW, you could buy a box or you could watch the whole season here without further ado.

Pants
Member # 404

- posted      Profile for Pants     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Horse, I watched seasons one and two of CYE on terrestrial about five years ago. But yeah, I remember it being in at some really daft times.
Posts: 3266 | From: London | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | WSC