This board has been transferred to www.wsc.co.uk,

why not join us there

One Touch Football - Archive   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» One Touch Football - Archive » Film » Perfect pops

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Perfect pops
Tee-Rex
Member # 609

- posted      Profile for Tee-Rex     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
My Dad didn't take me to Little League, live in a huge house, date a hottie as potential stepmum, shoot the guys who kidnapped me, say "you're grounded" after I borrowed his car (and relent afterwards), or fight me with a light sabre.

Fucking movies.

Posts: 3795 | From: tomorrow, your time | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Crusoe
Member # 263

- posted      Profile for Crusoe     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Mine never helped me fight Nazis. Mind you, I never saved his life with water from the Holy Grail, so we're probably even.
Posts: 6300 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ian .64
Member # 122

- posted      Profile for ian .64     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Mine never took me through a Stargate and placed me in a austere afterlife culminating in a transformation into a celestial child overlooking humanity.

And he kept playing the 'I'm ten foot high and made of polished granite' card to avoid giving me pocket money, the bastard.

[ 18.03.2008, 08:59: Message edited by: ian .64 ]

Posts: 9378 | From: Wolverhampton | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
blackdogbeak
Member # 12747

- posted      Profile for blackdogbeak     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
My dad came back in time to nob my mam, so I could lead the future revolt against our robot overlords. It's ace!
Posts: 651 | From: the muddy banks of the irwell | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Wyatt Earp
Member # 108

- posted      Profile for Wyatt Earp     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Mine never incarnated me as the third component of his Divine Essence, only to stand idly by as I was tortured, at length and in full colour, before finally being subjected to an agonising and lingering death, by the J**s. You know who I'm talking about. It's all right offisher, I'm perfectly sober.
Posts: 19927 | From: the Cryptic Cabal | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | WSC