This board has been transferred to www.wsc.co.uk,

why not join us there

One Touch Football - Archive   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» One Touch Football - Archive » Film » Lost (Page 8)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 8 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8   
Author Topic: Lost
The Moral Animal.
Member # 717

- posted      Profile for The Moral Animal.     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I guess that until the whole thing is over and we have some answers, it's difficult to know how many of these episodes are just padded-out fluff.

I've lost track of most of the various storylines. If someone could just tell me what the final outcome's going to be, I'd happily take that.

[ 08.03.2008, 23:30: Message edited by: The Moral Animal. ]

Posts: 2235 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rick derris
Member # 1115

- posted      Profile for rick derris     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
they really are fucking with us
Posts: 4512 | From: bat country | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Matej
Member # 219

- posted      Profile for Matej     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Not a bad episode, but the Jin/Sun storyline dulls me out.

Hurley's appearance at the end was the best part.

Posts: 6506 | From: I hear New Zealand is nice | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Felicity, I guess so
Member # 1104

- posted      Profile for Felicity, I guess so     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
His head must've weighed a ton with all that gel on.

I quite like Jin/Sun. Must be the reassuring presence of subtitles.

I liked the mix of flash back and fwd last night, gave nice gimmicky twist.

Posts: 3320 | From: Goodbye Arganzuela, hallo Tyne & Wear | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Barndoorio
Member # 69

- posted      Profile for Barndoorio     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
***********Sort of Spoilers***********

Felicity, can you be confident that there was a flashback?

Given all that is going on in this story, I can't be sure that they aren't going to have Jin presumed dead and be living a new life unaware that he has a child and wife still.

Did I miss something that tells us it was definitely a flashback? Even the comment about only being married 2 months didn't satisfy me, it could be a new wife.

hmm. it's a bastard this show. But as the cowboys say, I just can't quit it.

Posts: 5360 | From: Glorious Taunton | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Moral Animal.
Member # 717

- posted      Profile for The Moral Animal.     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
*****Spoilers******

Apparently, the tombstone had the date of Jin's death as the date that the plane crashed. And why was Hurley so glad that the other survivors weren't there?

It certainly is a bastard of a show, and I can bet that it's not going to answer half of these questions.

Posts: 2235 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Coffy
Member # 12

- posted      Profile for Coffy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Some people could tell it was a flashback because of the older-looking phone and the mention of the year of the dragon, which was in 2000.

I thought the linking of the flashback and foreshadowing was too gimmicky. To me, the interesting parts of the episode were the return of nontrustworthy Juliet and Sayid and Desmond's cool-as-a-cucumber reaction when introduced to Kevin. (Kevin himself was no surprise.)

Edit: I think I mean nonreaction.

[ 17.03.2008, 20:02: Message edited by: Coffy ]

Posts: 3014 | From: where the action is | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Felicity, I guess so
Member # 1104

- posted      Profile for Felicity, I guess so     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
*****spoiler****

Felicity, can you be confident that there was a flashback?

Well, now that you ask...I am supposed to make a living being confident in my readings of moving pictures, so I ought to reply resoundingly in the affirmative.

I suppose there were clues in his behaviour, a return to pre-island flunkydom (and not from knowing when the year of the dragon was!) I've also been expecting them to mess around with time, so read it that way.

Posts: 3320 | From: Goodbye Arganzuela, hallo Tyne & Wear | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rick derris
Member # 1115

- posted      Profile for rick derris     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
superb episode. however i don't think that others bloke (who we found out was gay, wow didnt see that coming!) had enough on michael to make him get on that boat "you have killed 2 people, redeem yourself by killing 30 more"

who was shooting at that french woman? i think it may be the others

[ 23.03.2008, 13:38: Message edited by: rick derris ]

Posts: 4512 | From: bat country | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 8 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | WSC